UPDATE: The Winner of the Huawei Mate 10 Pro is Gricelda Castro! Thank you to everyone who entered please enter our Oneplus 5T Contest currently going on.
The Huawei Mate line of smartphones has always been at the forefront of smartphone camera technology and this is best summed up with the Huawei Mate 10 Pro. While 2017 saw a number of flagship smartphones announced along with dual rear camera setups, this is something Huawei’s Mate line has included over the past few generations. The same can be said for ‘Portrait Mode.’ As again, while this has now become a staple offering with current Android smartphones, the Mate 10 Pro is not the first Huawei phone to sport the feature. It is just the latest. Another strength of Huawei's smartphone cameras is its employment of Leica optics which further help to differentiate the likes of the Mate 10 Pro from the rest. On the rear of the device you will find a 20-megapixel (monochrome) camera along with a 12-megapixel (RGB) camera, while the front houses an 8-megapixel camera. In addition, Huawei has also included a number of software tweaks to further facilitate the advanced camera experience provided by the Mate 10 Pro. For a greater understanding of how the Mate 10 Pro is able to take such high quality images, click here.
Cameras aside, and this is a powerhouse smartphone in general. As the Mate 10 Pro packs in the specs, in every department. The display comes in at 6-inches and makes use of an 18:9 aspect ratio resulting in a 2160 x 1080 resolution. Inside, the Mate 10 Pro offers as much as 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, and is powered by a Kirin 970 octa-core SoC. Not forgetting this is a smartphone which comes running on Android 8.0 (Oreo) out of the box. Here you have the chance to win a Huawei Mate 10 Pro and get to experience the best-in-class smartphone photography experience for yourself, courtesy of Huawei and AndroidHeadlines
To be in with a chance of winning a Huawei Mate 10 Pro smartphone all you need to do is take part in the giveaway competition widget below. You will first need to enter the contest by signing into the widget using your email address. After you have entered, you will be able to gain additional entries by completing various actions, including visiting Huawei and AndroidHeadlines social media channels. The good news is that you can complete as many actions as you like. Each action offers a unique number of entries and each entry has the potential to be the winning one. The contest is an international one and will close promptly at 2:59 pm PST on February 23, 2018. Enter now for your chance to win a Huawei Mate 10 Pro courtesy of Huawei and Android Headlines.
- This contest is an international contest.
- Entrants need to be of a suitable age to be able to take part. This is normally defined as the ‘age of majority’ and will depend on region and country of residence.
- Shipping issues are not controlled by AndroidHeadlines or our partners. Therefore, you should be aware that things can go wrong. AndroidHeadlines and our partners are not responsible for items lost in transit.
- It only takes one email entry to win, so only enter using one email address. Entering with more than one email will not improve your chances of winning and may result in disqualification. Email addresses are checked and confirmed.
- We will email the winner(s) and the winner(s) will have 48 hours to respond or another entrant(s) will be selected.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this contest, competition and/or giveaway.